Policies - Environmental Policy
Open Door Training recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and are continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods, with regular review points. We encourage our clients and other stakeholders to do the same.
We endeavour to:
- Comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory requirements
- Continually improve and monitor environmental performance
- Continually improve and reduce environmental impacts
- Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions
- Increase employee awareness and training
Paper and Plastic
- We will minimise the use of paper in the office
- We will reduce packaging as much as possible
- We will seek to buy recycled and recyclable paper and plastic products
- We will reuse and recycle all paper where possible
We will involve staff in the implementation of this policy, for greater commitment and improved performance. We will update this policy at least annually in consultation with staff, clients and other stakeholders where necessary.
We will provide staff with relevant environmental training.
To return to the main Policies page, click here